The best shopping in and around Universal Orlando focused mostly on souvenirs and mementoes as you would expect when you consider there are over 60 shopping venues in the Universal complex. Connected to each ride or attraction in Universal theme parks there is usually a shop selling merchandise from the film (a big hit with fans of Harry Potter and Minions).
But the close proximity of International Drive means that there are a couple of large shopping malls within 10 minutes’ drive of Universal Orlando, offering a far larger range of products – be it high-end fashion, football jerseys, homeware or day-to-day necessities. Have a look at Universal’s 5 best shopping spots – they will ensure any unused luggage space will be filled comfortably.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
CityWalk is the main dining and nightlife zone in the Universal Orlando complex but it also boasts a lot of shops. The retail offerings include a universal Studios souvenir store, Quiet Flight Surf Shop, Fossil watches and apparel, female fashion by Fresh Produce, toys and gifts at P!Q, and casual fashion at The Island Clothing Store.
On top of this, many of the themed restaurants and bars have their own souvenir shops (Hard Rock Café is the most famous). Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 2.30am
- Location: Universal Orlando Resort, 6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-363-8000
Both the locals and the throngs of tourists visiting Orlando every year love a bit of outlet action, and this giant store on International Drive is one of the best.
In fact, many will make entire road trips from nearby states just to grab a bargain at Orlando Premium Outlets, with discounts offered on a huge range of brands, including Adidas, Victoria Secret, Hugo Boss, Diesel, Levis, Nike, Quicksilver, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger – and about 100 more! With items plucked straight from the factory, expect discounts of up to 50%. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 11pm
- Location: 4951 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-352-9600
Universal Studios Store at CityWalk
Located in CityWalk, this is the largest Universal souvenir shop in the world with an assortment of all the merchandise you can find throughout all the theme parks and attractions dotted around the whole area. There are sections devoted to Men in Black, Jurassic Park, Harry Potter, Despicable Me, and many, many others.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 8pm
- Location: 2 Plaza of the Stars, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 888-762-0820
The famous convenience store from The Simpsons cartoon is reproduced here (minus the always chirpy Apu), but gone are the week's old sausage and lotto tickets. In their place are Simpsons memorabilia of all kinds, which you will be hard pushed to turn down. Homer slippers, Bart skateboards and snacks and candies of all kinds can be found here, piled high and selling fast.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 9pm
- Location: Exposition Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-363-8000