WonderWorks All Access Ticket
Make your way to an upside-down building on International Drive to find a top-secret research laboratory that arrived in Orlando via man-made tornado gone awry. Today WonderWorks gives you hands-on access to more than 100 of the laboratory's most innovative experiments.
Enter the Natural Disasters section and feel hurricane-force winds and the sensation of an earthquake. Dip your hands into water 28 degrees Fahrenheit (minus 2 degrees C) to see how long you would have survived the sinking of the Titanic.
Clear your mind of all thought to try to win a game of MindBall. Make a bubble larger than your own body at the Bubble Lab before heading to the Imagination Lab.
Don a space suit at Space Discovery and test your ability to withstand mach 1.8 (1,190 mph) on an F18 Hornet fighter jet. Enjoy the Far Out Illusion Gallery before you make your way to the exit, only to be reminded once again that you're in an upside-down building.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets