Skeletons: Animals Unveiled
Peek beneath the surface and see the animal kingdom in a whole new way at Skeletons: Animals Unveiled, a museum with a bone-chilling twist. Featuring more than 400 real animal skeletons, this first-of-its-kind museum features still life exhibits with animals as you have never seen them before.
Located in the growing I-Drive 360 complex, this spine-tingling museum showcases 40 exhibits featuring more than 400 real animal skeletons in clever, never-before-seen poses and dioramas. With up-close views of skeletons from a wide variety of species, this unique attraction is sure to give you a whole new respect for the animal kingdom.
As you meander along the informative exhibits, see a range of diverse species, learn about the animal kingdom, and get an up-close view of an elephant skeleton. Each skeleton can take more than 500 hours to prepare and filling a museum with more than 400 of them is sure to leave you speechless.Read More
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets