Grab your brightest sombrero and step into the anything-goes, party-ready atmosphere of Señor Frog's. Get in on the fun and games, hop up and dance to the music, and kick off your evening antics over a 3-course meal as all kinds of silly entertainment unfolds.
Let the good times roll during a lunch or dinner at Señor Frog's, the Cancun-based restaurant chain that's as famous for its hearty Tex-Mex cuisine as for its conga line, confetti cannons, and uproarious stage shows. Whether you're looking for a lunchtime hangout for the whole family or fueling up for a margarita-colored night on the town, a meal at Señor Frog's is sure to transport you straight to Spring Break.
Sample Blue Menu includes:
- Chips and salsa: crispy corn tortilla chips with tomato, onion, jalapeno, and cilantro salsa
Choice of entree:
- Fettuccine alfredo with parmesan cheese and Texas toast
- Baja tacos: 3 flour tortillas with your choice of filling, Caribbean coleslaw, pico de gallo, and chipotle dressing
- Crispy chicken sandwich: breaded chicken breast on a brioche bun with coleslaw and chipotle mayonnaise served with fries and pickles
- Cheeseburger: Angus beef patty with melted cheddar, swiss, and white American cheese, lettuce, tomato, and red onion on a brioche bun with fries and pickles
- Burrito: flour tortilla with your choice of filling, means, cheese, and rice served with sour cream, pico de gallo, and red or green sauce
- Red enchiladas: corn tortillas with your choice of filling, red sauce, sour cream, onions, and Swiss cheese served with refried beans
- Chicken taco salad: grilled chicken breast, shredded lettuce, kidney beans, jack and cheddar cheese, crispy corn tortilla strips, black olives, tomato, sour cream, and balsamic chipotle dressing
- Churros with cinnamon-sugar