Pedal & Paddle Nature Tour
Combine adventure on the water and land with kayaking and mountain biking in beautiful Central Florida. Paddle your way down the Econolockhatchee River and then bike in the ancient Little Big Econ State Forest, along the way learning about the region's biodiversity from your guide.
Get picked up from your hotel and enter the ancient Seminole State Forest. Kayak down the Econolockhatchee River, and listen as your guide describes the Seminole tribe's long residence in these waters. Be on the lookout for alligators, bald eagles, blue herons, and—of course—local deer.
Make a brief stop to enjoy a picnic lunch along the river before finishing the kayaking section in the early afternoon. Next, pedal into the outback of the Little Big Econ State Forest. Explore some of the best single tracks in Florida as you admire the forest, traverse bridges, and splash through creeks to round out your day.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets