Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
Hear ye, hear ye. Make haste to the castle to indulge in a night of feasting, combat, and revelry. The knights and horses of Medieval Times are here to thrill you with acts of showmanship and bravery reminiscent of legends of old, while you dine on a 4-course meal worthy of a king's table.
The good King Don Carlos and his enchanting daughter, Princess Catalina, invite you to become part of their court for the evening. The pageantry of the knights is on full display as they thunder into the arena atop mighty steeds. Cheer as your knight engages in jousting and other manner of combat and the royal falconer thrills you with the feats of his magnificent birds of prey.
As the tale unfolds, you're presented with a banquet of savory fare to sate your appetite. Your meal includes select non-alcoholic beverages; or you may order from the full service bar before, during, and after the show. After dinner, be sure to browse the castle’s Hall of Arms to discover fascinating Medieval artifacts.
Sample Bill of Fare
- Oven-roasted chicken, garlic bread, tomato bisque soup, and a castle pastry
- Hummus and warm pita bread, carrot and celery sticks, 3-bean stew with fire-roasted tomato and brown rice, and fresh fruit or Italian ice (based on availability)
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets