30-Minute Airboat Ride
Cruises & Water Tours
Make the short trip to the headwaters of the Florida Everglades, located in Central Florida, and set off on your 30-minute airboat expedition through one of the world's most diverse ecosystems.
Upon arrival, board the 17-passenger airboat with your certified U.S. Coast guard captain and naturalist. Place the provided protective headsets over your ears as your captain revs up the engine, spinning the gigantic fans blades that propel you forward. Your flat-bottomed boat skims over the waterways above grasses and shrubs as your glide along the shoreline.
Your captain makes several stops along the way, pointing out various indigenous wildlife. Be on the look out for some Florida gators, who often nest in the high grasses. As you speed along, feel the mist as your captain does some fancy maneuvering and quick turns that are sure to amp up your adventure.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets