The best family restaurants in Orlando are places where you can enjoy great food in unusual surroundings that will amaze and entertain all ages. From dining with fairy-tale characters come to life to watching animals while you eat, our selections are based on more than just the food – although you can be sure of a great feed, too.
Orlando is already very child-friendly, with most restaurants allowing children in, at least until a late-night curfew. However, if you want to enjoy a meal that your little ones and teens will truly love then take a look at our top restaurants that fit the bill. Please note that some of these family-friendly Orlando restaurants are located within theme parks and will require access to the park before you’re able to enjoy a meal.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Cinderella’s Royal TableDisney Magic Kingdom
Cinderella's Royal Table is a fairy-tale-themed restaurant based on the classic Disney film Cinderella. This family-friendly restaurant offers fans of the classic fairy-tale a once-in-a-lifetime dining experience. The restaurant is located at Disney's Magic Kingdom, inside the centrepiece of the theme park – the fairy-tale castle. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Sunday–Tuesday and Thursday from 8am to 8.45pm, Wednesday from 8am to 10pm, Friday–Saturday from 8am to 10.15pm
- Location: Disney's Magic Kingdom, 1365 W Monorail Way, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
- Tel: +1 407-934-2927
T Rex CaféDowntown Disney
T Rex Café is a unique restaurant concept that delights budding palaeontologists of all ages. The elaborate restaurant is separated into different zones and a huge meteor shower storm takes place over the entire dining area every 20 minutes, which includes rumbling and explosions! Even the meals are themed, with dishes such as the Triceratops Trio on offer (which is a shrimp, steak and skewer combo). Read More...
- Opening Hours: Thursday–Sunday from 11am to 11pm, Friday–Saturday from 11am to midnight
- Location: Disney Springs, 1676 East Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, USA
- Tel: +1 407-828-8739
Dine with ShamuSeaWorld Orlando
Dine with Shamu is a unique dining experience that allows you to eat at a poolside restaurant at SeaWorld Orlando alongside famous killer whales. Not only do you get to see the killer whales while you eat, but you also get to learn more about them and look behind the scenes at the life of a whale and its trainer. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11.30am to 1.30pm and from 4pm to 6pm
- Location: 7007 Sea World Dr, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
- Tel: +1 407-545-5550
Dragonfly OrlandoSand Lake Road
Dragonfly Restaurant Orlando is a modern Japanese dining experience that serves up excellent Asian cuisine. Renowned for its sushi and Japanese barbecue, Dragonfly is just half-an-hour from Universal and Disney. It’s perhaps not suitable for very young children, but teens will love it here as they have special robata grills heated by ‘binchotan’ charcoal, which are delivered to the table for you to cook your own meat. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday–Thursday from 5pm to 10pm, Friday–Saturday from 5pm to 11pm, Sundays from 11am to 2pm and from 5pm to 10pm
- Location: Dellagio, 7972 Via Dellagio Way, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-370-3359