5 Best Family Restaurants in Orlando
Great Restaurants for Children in Orlando
The best family restaurants in Orlando are places where you can enjoy great food in unusual surroundings that will amaze and entertain all ages. From dining with fairytale characters come to life to watching animals while you eat, our selections are based on more than just the food – although you can be sure of a great feed too.
Orlando is already very child-friendly, with most places allowing children in, at least until a late-night curfew, but if you want to enjoy a meal that your little ones and teens will truly love then take a look at our top restaurants that fit the bill.
Please note that some of these family-friendly Orlando restaurants are located within theme parks and will require access to the park before you are able to enjoy a meal.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
1Cinderella’s Royal Table Disney Magic Kingdom0
Cinderella's Royal Table is a fairytale-themed restaurant based on the classic Disney film Cinderella. This family-friendly restaurant offers fans of the classic fairytale a once-in-a-lifetime dining experience. The restaurant is located at Disney's Magic Kingdom inside the centerpiece of the theme park – the fairytale castle. Read More...
2T Rex Café Downtown Disney0
- Opening Hours: 08:00 – 22:00
- Address: Magic Kingdom Park, 1365 W Monorail Way, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
- Tel: +1 407 939 3463
T Rex Café is a unique restaurant concept that delights budding paleontologists of all ages. The elaborate restaurant is separated into different zones and every 20 minutes a huge meteor shower storm takes place over the entire dining area, which includes rumbling and explosions! Even the meals are themed, with dishes such as the Triceratops Trio on offer (which is a shrimp, steak and skewer combo). Read More...
3Dine with Shamu SeaWorld Orlando0
- Opening Hours: Thu - Sun 11:00 – 23:00, Fri - Sat 11:00 – 00:00
- Address: 1676 Buena Vista Dr, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
- Tel: +1 407 828 8739
Dine with Shamu is a unique dining experience that allows you to eat at a poolside restaurant at SeaWorld Orlando alongside famous killer whales! Not only do you get to see the killer whales while you eat, but you also get to learn more about them and go behind-the-scenes of the life of a whale and its trainer. Read More...
4Dragonfly Sand Lake Road0
- Opening Hours: Lunch 11:30 - 13:30, Dinner 16:00 - 18:00
- Address: 7007 Sea World Dr, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
- Tel: +1 888 800 5447
Dragonfly Restaurant Orlando is a modern Japanese dining experience that serves up excellent Asian cuisine. Renowned for its sushi and Japanese barbecue, Dragonfly Restaurant is just half-an-hour from Universal and Disney. Perhaps not suitable for very young children, but teens will love it here as they have special robata grills heated by ‘binchotan’ charcoal which are delivered to the table for you to cook your own meat. Read More...
5Five Guys Burgers and Fries Orange Ave.0
- Opening Hours: Thu - Sun 17:00 - 22:00, Fri - Sat 17:00 - 23:00
- Address: 7972 Via Dellagio Way, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407 370 3359
This is a shameless slice of Americana and we just love it. Five Guys Famous Burgers and Fries Orlando is a world-famous restaurant chain famous for two things – delicious homemade burgers and its tasty fries. Try some of the best diner food in the country at Five Guys Famous Burgers and Fries, located on Orange Avenue in the downtown area of the city. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 22:00 daily
- Address: 2520 S. Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32806, USA
- Tel: +1 407 648 7430
You May Also Like