Orlando has an incredible range of live dinner shows and are certainly one of the most popular ways to carry on the family fun right through the evening after an action-packed day.
Full of action, comedy, magic or mystery, there is pretty much a show to pique anyone’s interest. Some shows are for adults only, but most Orlando dinner shows are open to all ages. The food really depends on each particular show, from ‘help yourself’ pizza to a full three course meal with all the trimmings. Take a look at some of the finest dinner shows Orlando has to offer below.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Located at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort, The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue is a family-friendly musical show and dinner based around a fun, country-and-western theme. You can expect high quality Southern food and live entertainment, such as comedy, Wild West dancing, singing, and even comedy. Shows take place at 16:00, 18:15, and 20:30 every evening. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Various
- Address: 4510 Fort Wilderness Trail, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
- Tel: +1 407-939-3463
- Price Range: Tickets start from $64 for adults, $38 for children (3-9 years old).
This Orlando dinner show is perfect for budding knights and fair maidens Set in a replica of an 11th century castle, the restaurant is an active dining experience that involves real beautiful horses and 6 actors dressed in incredible coats of armor, yielding real weapons. The action never stops, as the knights fight their way through the exciting tournament that lasts two hours and includes the live flight of a falcon. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Shows take place at 18:00 and 20:30 nightly
- Address: 4510 W Vine St, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA
- Tel: +1 866-543-9637
Pirate's Dinner Adventure Experience is a lively dinner show in Orlando that features the wild behavior of a gang of playful pirates as you eat on a replica of an 18th-century ship which is anchored in an indoor lagoon. The family-friendly drama features pirates and maidens in a fun story that unfolds as you eat. 46-foot-long and 18-foot-wide Spanish galleon, with impressive 40-foot masts on the outside. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Weekday shows start at 19:30, weekend showings are at 18:00 and 20:30
- Address: 6400 Carrier Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-206-5100
Mixing mystery and humor, this dining experience will be the detective solving a mystery. The 2.5 hour experience starts as you are greeted by the actors, seated, and given some snacks and nibbles while you look around and watch for anything suspicious. There is a short magic trick which usually gets the crowd animated before a cast of actors perform a 45 minute mystery that is pure comedy. Read More...
- Address: 8267 International Drive, Orlando
- Tel: +1 407-363-1985
- Price Range: Prices start from $28.95 for children and $61.95 for adults. The price for this 2.5 hour experience includes the dinner, show, unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks.
The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show is non-stop comedy. The audience doesn’t just watch the show; they become a part of the show. Tony Brent is the only person in the cast, but he keeps everyone engaged in the show. Experience the high-energy magic, impersonations, and improvisational comedy. There is mind reading, and vanishing acts. The show is family friendly, which makes this dinner show a great option for those visiting with children. Read More...
- Address: Wonder Works - 9067 International Drive, Orlando, Florida 32819
- Tel: +1 407-351-8800
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/OuttaControlDinnerShow/
- Price Range: Adults $29.99, Kids (4-12) and Seniors $19.99