The World of Disney store at Orlando’s giant Walt Disney World is officially the largest Disney merchandise store in the world. You’ll find almost anything Disney-related here, be it gifts, souvenirs, clothing, accessories or a cute pair of giant Mickey ears.
Located at the Disney Springs Marketplace area, towards the east of the huge resort, World of Disney is easily reachable by car or shuttle service and well sign-posted along the way from any of the main entrances. Although part of the wider park, entrance to this section is free as this is not part of a theme park, so you can come and go without having to buy a day-ticket.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
The impressive shop façade looks like something straight from a movie set, and once inside you’ll discover 12 different rooms filled with everything Disney, from all the latest blockbuster hits to old-time favourites reminding you of your childhood.
Among the stuff on sale, expect lots of branded hats, T-shirts, watches, collectables, figurines, pins, posters, cardboard cut-outs, cuddly toys and lots more. It’s not the cheapest place in the world to buy Disney items – but then again, you’re at the epicentre of probably the most famous Disney resort on the planet, so you are guaranteed everything is of the highest quality and fully returnable if you’re not happy with your purchase.
World of Disney Store
- Opening Hours: Sunday–Thursday from 10am to 11pm, Friday–Saturday from 10am to 11.30pm
- Location: Disney Springs, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
- Tel: +1 407-828-1451