The Florida Mall is the largest single shopping venue in the whole of Orlando, with a staggering 250 stores drawing roughly 20 million visitors every year – that’s similar to how many people nearby Universal Studios pull in annually!
There’s over 2 million sq ft of floorspace here, and you’re sure to find everything from mid-range fashion stores to luxury designer brands, as well as plenty of electronics, home décor, accessories and health and beauty. If that’s not enough, The Florida Mall has an enormous 510-room hotel attached, with direct access to the shops.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
In terms of shopping at The Florida Mall, highlights include a Macy’s, a flagship Zara and the second ever Crayola Experience in the world. There are also all the regular US mall fixtures, such as Abercrombie & Fitch, Desigual, Adidas, Banana Republic, GAP, Foot Locker, H&M, Hollister, and Apple.
No American mall is complete without a long line-up of fast food chains, and The Florida Mall doesn’t disappoint on that front either. There are familiar names such as Starbucks, California Pizza Kitchen, Subway, Taco Bell, Auntie Anne’s, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and many more. There’s also a 105,000 sq ft ‘Dining Pavilion’.
Other facilities at The Florida Mall Orlando include a foreign exchange service, valet parking and onsite car lot, taxi stands, indoor children’s playground, free Wi-Fi throughout and a seasonal shuttle service. Sales and promotional events of all shapes and sizes run throughout the year.
The Florida Mall
- Opening Hours: Monday–Friday from 10am to 9pm, Saturdays from 10am to 10pm, Sundays from midday to 8pm
- Location: 8001 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32809, USA
- Tel: +1 407-851-6255