Orlando Fashion Square is an indoor shopping mall conveniently located near downtown Orlando. From big-name retailers like Dillard’s, JC Penny, Macy’s, and Sears to local shop owners. Dick’s Sporting Goods is a huge anchor store with competitively priced sports jerseys, from basketball to football and ice hockey. You will find fashion and apparel for the whole family at this modern mall, with plenty more besides. The Orlando Fashion Square not only has shopping, but dining, entertainment, a gym, a movie theater, and even a National Entrepreneur Center to help small business development.
There is a food court located within Orlando Fashion Square with Pizza Di Milan, Fiji Express and Subway among many others. The food on offer is mostly franchises but they offer quick and convenient meals while shopping. If you are visiting Orlando and are in need of something, a workout, or want to find souvenirs, watch a movie, or check out the latest trending local fashion, the Orlando Fashion Square is where to go. If you are traveling to the area around holiday periods such as Easter or Christmas, you can take your children to go see the Easter Bunny or Santa Clause too.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Orlando Fashion Square Shopping Mall
- Opening Hours: Mon - Sat 10:00 - 21:00, Sun 11:00 - 18:00
- Address: 3201 East Colonial Drive, Orlando
- Tel: +1 407 896 1132