Orlando Fashion Square is an indoor shopping mall conveniently located near downtown Orlando. It’s home to big-name retailers like Dillard’s, JC Penney and Macy’s, as well as some local shop owners.
Dick’s Sporting Goods is a huge anchor store with competitively priced sports jerseys, from basketball to football and ice hockey. You’ll find fashion and apparel for the whole family at this modern mall, with plenty more besides.
The Orlando Fashion Square not only has shopping, but dining, entertainment, a gym, a movie theatre, and even a National Entrepreneur Center to help small business development. There’s a food court located within Orlando Fashion Square with Fiji Express and Panera Bread, among many others. The food on offer is mostly franchises but they offer quick and convenient meals while shopping.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Orlando Fashion Square Shopping Mall
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 10am to 9pm, Sundays from 11am to 6pm
- Location: 3201 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32803, USA
- Tel: +1 407-896-1132