Orlando Farmer's Market is more than just a market, the weekly event sees stallholders selling handmade crafts, pottery, food, clothing and artwork, as well as locally-sourced, fresh produce.
Established in 1987, Orlando Farmer's Market provides a great meeting spot for tourists and local people living downtown, set in front of a stunning backdrop of Lake Eola Park and the high-rise buildings of Orlando's downtown. Walk around sunny Orlando's exciting Farmer's Market and shop until you drop. Take home incredibly unique souvenirs from local designers and artists, from jewelry to photography. Find seasonal fruit and vegetables, and local and exotic plants to enjoy during your stay in Orlando and stop for lunch at one of the market stalls. Here you can sample some of the best local foods from Orlando's most exciting restaurants, including Latino and Jamaican dishes, gourmet breakfasts and handmade gelato. Great for the whole family, the market welcomes everyone to its beautiful location at Lake Eola Park, just don't forget to cool down with a cold lemonade or beer when it gets too hot!
Visit Orlando Farmer's Market at Eola Park every Sunday in Orlando's Downtown and enjoy free parking on market days! A fun day out for the whole family.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
Orlando Farmer's Market
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 16:00 every Sunday
- Address: Lake Eola Park, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
- Tel: Orlando Farmer's Market on their website