Main Gate Flea Market is filled with thousands of unique items for shoppers looking for bargain souvenirs and gifts. You really can shop until you drop at Orlando's top flea market, and the sheer range of items on offer will keep you entertained even if you don’t intend to buy! The main reason most visitors to Orlando come to shop here is because of the wide range of branded memorabilia from Disney and Universal, available at cheaper prices than you will find within the theme parks.
The indoor Main Gate Flea Market is completely air-conditioned and has over 400 booths selling everything from electronics and toys to jewelry and cosmetics. The flea market, which is one of the oldest markets in Orlando, also has a large international food court to suit every taste, with lunch and dinner options, as well as a fun video arcade and a hair salon! Main Gate Flea Market also has live family entertainment four times a day, which often includes a troop of skilled Chinese acrobats. Entry is free, and you can visit the flea market every day of the week. Parking also free and there is plenty of it. The market is located close to Disney World Orlando and Kissimmee.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
Main Gate Flea Market
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 21:00 Daily
- Location: 5401 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA
- Tel: +1 407-390-1015