Main Gate Flea Market is filled with thousands of unique items for shoppers looking for bargain souvenirs and gifts. You really can shop until you drop at top flea market in the Orlando area, and the sheer range of items on offer will keep you entertained even if you don’t intend to buy!
The main reason most visitors to Orlando come to shop here is because of the wide range of branded memorabilia from Disney and Universal, available at cheaper prices than you will find within the theme parks.
The indoor Main Gate Flea Market is completely air-conditioned and has over 400 booths selling everything from electronics and toys to jewellery and cosmetics. The flea market, which is one of the oldest markets around Orlando, also has a large international food court, with lunch and dinner options, as well as a fun video arcade and a hair salon.
Main Gate Flea Market also has live family entertainment 4 times a day, which often includes a troop of skilled Chinese acrobats. Entry is free, and you can visit the flea market every day of the week. Parking also free and there is plenty of it. The market is located close to Disney World Orlando and Kissimmee.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Main Gate Flea Market
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 8pm
- Location: 5407 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA
- Tel: +1 407-390-1015