Artegon Marketplace is now permanently closed.
Artegon Marketplace is the largest artisan market in Florida, featuring over one hundred clothing, jewelry, toys, home, art and décor stalls and stores.
The fun and bustling Artegon Marketplace is the perfect place for a day of shopping and fun in Orlando! Not only can you buy from local artisans and artists selling their wares and local goods, but you can also enjoy some of the many activities on offer at this large indoor market, including a laser combat arena, a glow-in-the-dark miniature golf course, and a Sky Zone Trampoline Park.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
The market also serves up delicious food and drink made by local and national vendors so it can easily become an all-day affair. The market also has weekly events, such as trivia nights, that add to the fun atmosphere of the place. The marketplace offers over 5,000 parking spaces for visitors. Located on International Drive, Artegon Marketplace Orlando is surrounded by other attractions, making it one of the most convenient places to shop for visiting families too.
- Opening Hours: Mon - Sat 11:00 – 21:00, Sun 11:00 – 19:00
- Address: 5250 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-351-7718