Treasure Tavern Dinner Show Orlando
Live Dinner Show on International Drive0
Treasure Tavern Dinner Show is a pirate-themed dining experience combining cirque, burlesque, and comedy with great food and a full liquor bar. European-inspired entertainment including singing, dancing, and acrobatics is performed in front of the audience as they dine on a four-course meal.
Although menu upgrades are available, the courses at Treasure Tavern are fixed. The nightly dinner starts off with a warm mushroom and brie soup, followed by a spring mix salad. From there, guests have a choice between succulent beef tenderloin, savory roasted chicken or vegetarian lasagna. And for dessert, a creamy New York style cheesecake. All these dishes pair great with the in-house sangria - Treasure Tavern’s signature drink and a local favorite.
Treasure Tavern Dinner Show is recommended for guests 18+. They do, however, allow guests 15 and older who are accompanied by an adult. Guests will usually be wearing business casual – as flip flops and shorts are not allowed. The Treasure Tavern Theater is located on the famous International Drive.Read More
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: Doors open at 7:00 pm; Tuesday-Saturday (closed Sunday & Monday).
- Address: 6400 Carrier Dr., Orlando, FL 32819
- Tel: +1 (407)-206-5102
- Price Range: $67.95