The Toothsome Chocolate Factory at Universal’s CityWalk in a full-service restaurant with a hefty focus on chocolatey desserts. The 19th century-inspired Steampunk factory, complete with golden smoke stacks and funky gadgets, serves classic dishes such as steak, seafood, crepes and quiches - all with a unique twist. For those truly adventurous diners, the Chocolate Stout Chicken Wings and Chocolate Gnocchi are an absolute must. Gourmet milkshakes are also available in flavors such as Bacon Brittle, Red Velvet and Chocolate x5.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
This fun family restaurant is definitely a homage to Roald Dahl’s classic tale Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but in true Universal Studios fashion, the Toothsome Chocolate Factory comes with an extensive themed back story of its own. Rumor has it that Professor Penelope Toothsome traveled the world learning fascinating new ways to infuse chocolate into everyday recipes, and later brought her knowledge home to share at the family-owned factory. The popular dining establishment features a full bar and confectionary, as well as a retail shop where visitors can purchase tasty mementos to enjoy at home. Toothsome Chocolate Factory is open daily until 23:00 and can be found to the right of the Island of Adventures entrance gates.
Toothsome Chocolate Factory
- Address: 6068 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819