This popular and fun Orlando-born Tex-Mex restaurant chain has really made its mark on Orlando, with five locations across the city and more throughout the USA, it's one of the most popular dining spots in Orlando's downtown area.
Tijuana Flats was first established in Orlando's historic Winter Park area in the 1990s by Brian Wheeler, who started the restaurant business straight out of college. Then the restaurants kept coming, and Tijuana Flats became so successful that Brian decided to create his own line of hot sauces to match – the “Smack My Ass and Call Me Sally” brand. You can find 100 Tijuana Flats across six other states in the US, but Orlando is the original spot of the famous Tex Mex establishment. The menu is extensive and offers a range of fresh, healthy Tex Mex options such as burritos, chimichangas, and quesadillas. The restaurant also has a great kids menu, and serves up a number of delicious sweet treats, including the famous doughnut-like Mexican dessert churros.
Orlando's downtown location on Orange Ave is one of the most lively nighttime spots in the city, and is a great place to begin a night in Orlando. Enjoy the restaurant's attractive outdoor seating area and its fantastic specials nights, including Tijuana Tuesdaze!
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
- Opening Hours: Mon - Sat 11:00 - 22:00, Sun 11:00 - 21:00
- Address: 3154 S. Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32806, USA
- Tel: +1 407-859-6190