The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue is a family-friendly musical show and dinner based around a fun, country-and-western theme at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort. The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue is a two-hour long evening filled with great Southern food and plenty of dancing. The evening includes live entertainment, such as comedy, Wild West dancing, singing, and even comedy, while you tuck into a home-cooked BBQ feast. There are three shows every night: 16:00, 18:15, and 20:30.
The performers are lively and fun and expect the audience to join in, so be prepared to stand up and clap your hands when they finish a skit. In between shows, you can nibble on some tasty BBQ buckets of chicken and smoked ribs with salad, baked beans and cornbread on the side, as well as a strawberry cheesecake to finish the night. This dinner show in Orlando is suitable for all ages but adults over 21 years will also be entitled to unlimited wine, beer, and sangria. Children are offered soft drinks. Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort has its own parking and a bus stop at the outpost and settlement. You can also take a theme park bus from one of Disney's other parks or resorts.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
- Opening Hours: Various
- Address: 4510 Fort Wilderness Trail, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
- Tel: +1 407-939-3463
- Price Range: Tickets start from $64 for adults, $38 for children (3-9 years old).