The 3 Musketeers Orlando Dinner Show
Live Dinner Show in Orlando0
The 3 Musketeers: Voyage Home is a combination of exciting musical theater and French cuisine. This dinner theater production allows you to enjoy a delicious meal while taking in an action-packed, live production up on the central stage. With lovable characters, sword fights, stunts, and aerial acts, there is a lot to see. You’ll hear hits from the 80’s, right up to the latest songs of today. The cast of the show are very experienced and play games to create audience participation.
People of all ages will enjoy The 3 Musketeers: Voyage Home dining experience. Included in your meal is your choice of soup or salad, an entrée, and dessert. There are also vegetarian options available. Kids can select a meal from the Captain Kid’s menu which includes chicken nuggets and mac n’ cheese, or choose from the adult menu. Beverages are included in the cost of your ticket. A cash bar is available for alcoholic drinks.
Tickets are available at the theater or online. Keep in mind all online reservations must be booked 1 hour in advance.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
The 3 Musketeers
- Opening Hours: Show times: Friday and Saturday 18:00, Sunday 15:30
- Location: 6400 Carrier Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
- Tel: 407-206-5102
- Price Range: Adult (12 and older) $67.95, Child (3-12) $41.45, Children under 3 are free
You May Also Like