T-Rex Café Orlando is a dinosaur-themed restaurant in the heart of Disney Springs. This hands-on dining experience involves dinosaur animatronics, meteor showers and an aquarium, as well as lots of tasty food!
The elaborate restaurant is separated into different zones and every 20 minutes a huge meteor shower takes place over the entire dining area, which includes rumbling and explosions! Even the meals are themed, with dishes such as the Triceratops Trio on offer (which is a shrimp, steak and skewer combo).
Kids can enjoy the interactive and educational screens about the pre-historic creatures in the Paleo zone, or they can dig for fossils and find precious treasures in Discovery Creek. One of the highlights is the 15-foot-tall moving and roaring T-Rex, and the Ice Cavern section of the restaurant, which is buzzing with giant wasps! It's an eating experience you’ll never forget.
The restaurant gets extremely busy so make sure you make a reservation. There’s plenty of parking in and around the Disney Springs area, although if you have a reservation it’s advised that you arrive 1 hour beforehand to ensure you do not miss your slot.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
- Opening Hours: Thursday–Sunday from 11am to 11pm, Friday–Saturday from 11am to midnight
- Location: Disney Springs, 1676 East Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, USA
- Tel: +1 407-828-8739