T-Rex Café at Disney Springs Orlando
Dinosaur-themed restaurant in Disney Springs0
T-Rex Café Orlando is a dinosaur-themed restaurant in the heart of Disney Springs. This hands-on dining experience involves dinosaur animatronics, meteor showers and an underwater aquarium, as well as lots of tasty food!
The elaborate restaurant is separated into different zones and every 20 minutes a huge meteor shower storm takes place over the entire dining area, which includes rumbling and explosions! Even the meals are themed, with dishes such as the Triceratops Trio on offer (which is a shrimp, steak and skewer combo). Kids can discover the interactive and educational screens about the pre-historic creatures in the Paleo zone, where they can dig for fossils and find precious treasures in Discovery Creek. One of the highlights is the 15-foot-tall moving and roaring T-Rex, and the Ice Cavern section of the restaurant, which is buzzing with giant wasps! It's an eating experience you will never forget.
The restaurant gets extremely busy so make sure you make a reservation. There is plenty of parking in and around Disney Springs area, although if you have a reservation it is advised that you arrive one hour beforehand to ensure you do not miss your slot.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
- Opening Hours: Thu - Sun 11:00 – 23:00, Fri - Sat 11:00 – 00:00
- Address: 1676 Buena Vista Dr, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
- Tel: +1 407 828 8739
You May Also Like