Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show is a hilariously funny dining experience in which you are the detective solving a mystery. The 2.5 hour experience starts as you are greeted by the actors, seated, and given some snacks and nibbles while you look around and watch for anything suspicious. There is a short magic trick which usually gets the crowd animated before a cast of actors perform a 45 minute mystery that is pure comedy. You will eat your delicious dinner and dessert as you and your team attempt to put clues together to figure out who committed the crime. At the end, the detective uncovers the mystery and prizes are awarded to those who were successful at solving the mystery. The whole evening is easygoing and a one of the most memorable dinners you will have in Orlando. Free flow wine and beer is included in the price for everyone aged 21 or over. Children over 12 will also enjoy this hilarious experience, filled with brain teasers, comedy, delicious food, and prizes! If you want a seat near the stage – and possibly get yourself a little part in the show yourself – you should book your seats well ahead of time.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Address: 8267 International Drive, Orlando
- Tel: +1 407-363-1985
- Price Range: Prices start from $28.95 for children and $61.95 for adults. The price for this 2.5 hour experience includes the dinner, show, unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks.