Seito Sushi is always leading the way when it comes to Orlando's sushi scene – if you like sushi then you have to make time to eat at this popular modern Japanese restaurant in downtown Orlando.
The restaurant has been established for over ten years, and brings its customers delicious traditional Japanese and Asian-inspired dishes, as well as incredible sushi, all with a modern twist. The menu includes a number of interesting specialties, which have made Seito Sushi famous in Orlando and across the rest of the USA. Try their signature Alaskan crunch roll or the sweetheart roll, and if you can't decide why not order one of the restaurant's “Sushi combinations”, which is a selection of some of their best rolls such as tuna, salmon, scallop, uni and ikura. Located in Downtown Orlando's beautiful Baldwin Park, Seito Sushi has an upscale, modern interior making it a great place to enjoy a special dinner or lunch. The restaurant also has a busy happy hour during the week, and offers a laidback, friendly, and affordable lunch and dinner options for the whole family.
There are a number of parking spots close to Baldwin Park, which offer valet services and the option to pre-order your space online. Make sure you make a reservation for a table using the website or by phone in advance.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
Seito Sushi Orlando
- Opening Hours: Lunch Mon - Fri 11:30 - 14:20, Sat - Sun 12:00 - 15:00; Dinner Sun - Thurs 17:00 - 22:00 (close at 23:00 on Friday and Saturday)
- Address: 4898 New Broad Street, Orlando, FL 32814, USA
- Tel: +1 407 898 8801