Seito Sushi is always leading the way when it comes to Orlando's sushi scene – if you like sushi then you have to make time to eat at this popular modern Japanese restaurant in downtown Orlando.
The restaurant has been established for over well over 10 years and brings you delicious traditional Japanese and Asian-inspired dishes, as well as incredible sushi, all with a modern twist. The menu includes a number of interesting specialties, which have made Seito Sushi famous in Orlando and across the rest of the USA.
Try the signature Alaskan crunch roll or the sweetheart roll and, if you can't decide which to go for, why not order one of the restaurant's sushi combinations? It’s a selection of some of their best rolls such as tuna, salmon, scallop, uni and ikura.
Located in Downtown Orlando's beautiful Baldwin Park, Seito Sushi has an upscale, modern interior, making it a great place to enjoy a special dinner or lunch. The restaurant also has a busy happy hour during the week, and offers a laidback, friendly, and affordable lunch and dinner options for the whole family.
There are a number of parking spots close to Baldwin Park that offer valet services and the option to pre-order your space online. Make sure you make a reservation for a table using the website or by phone in advance.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Seito Sushi Orlando
- Opening Hours: Monday–Friday from 11.30am to 2.30pm and 5pm to 10pm, Saturdays from 12pm to 3pm and 5pm to 11pm, Sundays from 12pm to 3pm and 5pm to 10pm
- Location: 4898 New Broad St, Orlando, FL 32814, USA
- Tel: +1 407-898-8801