Restaurant Row Orlando is one of the dining hotspots of the city. On this stretch of West Sand Lake Road, a prominent street in downtown Orlando, you can eat till your heart’s content on some of the finest fare in the city. Located just five minutes from the Orange County Convention Center, this stretch of top restaurants features food from all over the world in a range of upscale and casual establishments.
For special occasions enjoy a taste of Turkey at Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine, unforgettable Italian at Christini's Ristorante Italiano, or try something new at Roy Yamaguchi's Polynesian Restaurant. If you are looking for a laidback and casual meal head to Big Fin Seafood Kitchen, an energetic restaurant that is great for the whole family, or for a fun night out with friends head to Bar Louie, a restaurant that serves up American classics and is usually very busy and exciting on a Saturday night.
Parking is easy at all of these restaurants, but if you haven't decided which one to try first then you can park up and take a stroll along the neon lights of the many restaurants until you decide.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Restaurant Row Orlando
- Opening Hours: Various
- Location: West Sand Lake Road
- Tel: +1 407-363-8000