Pirates Dinner Adventure Orlando
Pirate-themed restaurant in Orlando0
Pirate's Dinner Adventure Experience is a lively dinner show in Orlando that features the wild behavior of a gang of playful pirates as you eat on a replica of an 18th-century ship which is anchored in an indoor lagoon. The family-friendly drama features pirates and maidens in a fun story that unfolds as you eat.
Pirates Dinner Adventure, which was established over 20 years ago in Orlando, is located inside an incredible 46-foot-long and 18-foot-wide Spanish galleon, with impressive 40-foot masts on the outside. As you step on board your experience of a pirate's life begins in the lagoon showroom featuring six sections. Every guest sits with their team, featuring a pirate mascot for you to support throughout the show. The performers sing, dance, act and perform crazy stunts as the lagoon lights up with pyrotechnics and cannons – it really is a show to remember.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
What's more, guests also get to enjoy healthy servings of tasty food, with kids’ options available. The three course meal includes a salad or soup to start, roast chicken, pot roast or a vegetarian options for mains, and a sponge cake for dessert. During the show, complimentary soft drinks and beer are served.
Ticket prices vary depending on the type of package you choose. Standard dinner and show tickets for adults usually cost $67.95 and child's tickets (aged between three and 12) cost $41.45.
Pirates Dinner Adventure
- Opening Hours: Weekday shows start at 19:30, weekend showings are at 18:00 and 20:30
- Address: 6400 Carrier Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-206-5100
You May Also Like