Dine in Orlando's hottest hotel at The Palm restaurant located in Hard Rock Hotel in Universal Studios, an upscale steakhouse with an eccentric New York atmosphere.
Known for its unforgettable signature steaks and seafood dishes, The Palm is an upscale restaurant perfect for a special occasion or a tasty treat after a day at Universal. The chain of restaurants was established back in 1926 in New York City, when Pio Bozzi and Jogn Ganzi opened the very first Palm Restaurant. As natives of Parma in Italy, the owners brought their Italian roots to this establishment and combined them with American fare.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
The restaurant soon became known for its caricature culture when they began to allow artists to pay for their supper with drawings (which still decorate the restaurant to this day). Today the chain continues to thrive across the US bringing a vibrant New York style to Orlando. Expect fun special events, impeccable service and a party atmosphere! Alongside the premium cuts of USDA beef are seafood offerings such as Maine lobster and crab cakes. A prime New York strip 14 ounce steak costs $49, meaning dining here is on the pricey side, but the quality of the food and ambiance is well worth the cost.
The Palm is the perfect restaurant for a special occasion or high-quality meal after a day at Universal. Free validated parking is also available at the restaurant. The Palm Orlando is open for dinner only.
Palm Restaurant at Hard Rock Hotel
- Opening Hours: Mon - Thu 17:00 – 22:00, Fri - Sat 17:00 – 23:00 and Sun 17:00 – 21:00
- Address: Hard Rock Hotel Universal Orlando, 5800 Universal Blvd, Orlando
- Tel: +1 407-503-7256