Take a step back in time when you step inside Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament, the ultimate show of knights and maidens that includes dinner, exciting games and a live tournament that's great for some riotous family fun. It’s a must for fans of Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, or other ancient fantasy stories.
Book a table at Medieval Times and get more than just a plate of delicious ancient food. At Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament you can expect sword fighting, medieval-style games, and jousting all under one roof!
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Set in a replica of an 11th century castle, the restaurant is an active dining experience that involves real beautiful horses and 6 actors dressed in incredible coats of armor, yielding real weapons. The action never stops, as the knights fight their way through the exciting tournament that lasts two hours and includes the live flight of the royal falcon! The excitement also extends to the table where you get to enjoy a four-course meal and a range of packages – including the King's Royalty Package, the Royalty Package and the Celebration Package.
Free onsite parking is available at the castle and guests can arrive up to 75 minutes before the show commences to take their seats. General admission prices start from $62.95 for adults and $36.95 for children under 12. Tickets can be booked online or on the phone. Located in Kissimmee, it is a little removed from downtown Orlando but book a package with pick up and drop off shuttle service.
Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament Orlando
- Opening Hours: Shows take place at 18:00 and 20:30 nightly
- Address: 4510 W Vine St, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA
- Tel: +1 866-543-9637