Kres Steakhouse in Downtown Orlando serves up delicious and unique steak and seafood dishes for the whole family. Voted the best restaurant in Downtown Orlando by several prestigious publications, this dining experience is a top pick for an evening meal or a long lunch in the downtown area. Kres Steakhouse takes a fresh approach to steak and provides a historic dining experience with a modern twist.
Located in a landmark historical 1930s Kress building on Downtown Orlando's famous Church Street, the restaurant is a must for any foodies visiting the city as it uses only in-house aged prime beef (which is hand-cut to order) and fresh, local Floridian fish on its menu. Steaks start from around $35 and up but the highlights include the beef Wellington, Porterhouse steak, the lobster bisque and an interesting Brussels sprouts side dish tossed in butter.
Dish sizes are impressive, so even the biggest carnivores will find it a challenge to get through a full 3-course meal. For solo diners, you can opt to dine at the bar, which is a nice touch. Parking is available in surrounding Downtown Orlando city garages and valet parking is offered at the restaurant every evening after 6pm.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Kres Steakhouse Orlando
- Opening Hours: Monday–Friday from 11.30am to midnight, Saturdays from 5pm to midnight, Sundays from 5pm to 11pm
- Location: 17 W Church St, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
- Tel: +1 407-447-7950