Dragonfly Restaurant Orlando is a modern Japanese dining experience that serves up excellent Asian cuisine. Renowned for its sushi and Japanese barbecue, Dragonfly Restaurant is just half-an-hour from all of the Orlando's main attractions, such as Magic Kingdom, and offers up traditional Japanese dishes with a modern twist. The restaurant's menu uses only fresh ingredients in its dishes, which include garlic crab rice, sushi rolls, pork belly ramen, and steamed braised rib buns.
The interior is sophisticated and intimate with a special Robata grill – special stones that are heated to 1,000 degrees for cooking. The food is great for sharing and the waiters are always available to give recommendations to new customers. Dragonfly Orlando was the first restaurant in the city to use ‘binchotan’ charcoal on a real Robatayaki grill, which helps cook at higher temperatures and reduce the smell and smoke of the cooking process. Happy hour is available daily between 17:00 and 19:00 when guests can enjoy the fully-stocked bar. There is also plenty of parking outside, for cars and bikes, and it's free.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
- Opening Hours: Thu - Sun 17:00 - 22:00, Fri - Sat 17:00 - 23:00
- Address: 7972 Via Dellagio Way, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407 370 3359