Dine with Shamu is a unique dining experience that allows you to eat at a poolside restaurant at SeaWorld Orlando alongside famous killer whales. Not only do you get to see the killer whales while you eat, but you also get to learn more about them and look behind the scenes at the life of a whale and its trainer.
During your Dine with Shamu experience you get to listen to the trainers as they explain the whales' behaviour and actions. Then, as the trainer feeds your sea-creature friends, you also get to eat a delicious meal of sustainable and seasonal food, including fresh avocados, local onions and produce that’s bought straight from farmers. Special menus are available for children. The meal and show usually last no more than an hour and include demonstrations from the trainers, as well as up-close interaction with the whales.
This most unique of family-friendly dining experiences is open for lunch and dinner. Prices start from about $29 for adults and $19 for children but vary throughout the season. Children under 3 years old are admitted for free but do require a special reservation. Parking is available at the Shamu Stadium. It’s important to note that a SeaWorld ticket is required and not included in the price of a meal at Dine with Shamu Orlando restaurant. It’s a popular dining option, so reservations are necessary.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Dine with Shamu
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11.30am to 1.30pm and from 4pm to 6pm
- Location: 7007 Sea World Dr, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
- Tel: +1 407-545-5550