Cinderella's Royal Table is a fairytale-themed restaurant based on the classic Disney film Cinderella. This family-friendly restaurant offers fans of the classic fairytale a once-in-a-lifetime dining experience. The restaurant is located at Disney's Magic Kingdom inside the centerpiece of the theme park – the fairytale castle.
Cinderella's Royal Table interior is dressed like a medieval banquet, to make you feel like you are inside a real castle and even includes a winding stone staircase and stained-glass windows. Not only do you get to choose from a delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu, but you also get to eat with some of the film's most famous characters, such as the Fairy Godmother and maybe even Cinderella herself! Children are given magical wands as they enter the dining hall and are made to feel like princes and princesses throughout the meal. Meals cost around $60 per head to dine at Cinderella’s Royal Table Orlando. The menu is runs through classic western dishes, with sausage, eggs and bacon for breakfast, braised short rib for lunch, and the Chef’s fish of the day for dinner. Vegetarian dishes also available.
Bookings, especially breakfasts, get booked up well in advance, make sure you book up to 180 days before your visit if you want to be sure of tasting your slice of classic Disney. Note that you will need to have a ticket to Magic Kingdom Theme Park to access the restaurant.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Opening Hours: 08:00 – 22:00
- Address: Magic Kingdom Park, 1365 W Monorail Way, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
- Tel: +1 407 939 3463