Where and What to Eat in Orlando
This Orlando restaurants guide offers some food for thought in terms of where to eat when visiting the City Beautiful; whether you’re looking to dine out in style at a celebrity-affiliated restaurant in the suburbs, or go more casual at one of the Downtown core’s more modest all-day diners, we’ve got you covered.
Long gone are the days of Disney and Universal being all about the fast food too (although there’s still plenty of that around); several posh spots are now dotted around Downtown Disney and Universal’s CityWalk, where dinner for two might cost about the same as a day-pass. Venture into the city you’ll find every type of cuisine imaginable, all at some more wallet-friendly prices. Check out our top 10 restaurants in Orlando guide, or dig deeper with one of our full restaurant overviews.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets