Tier Nightclub is about as close as Orlando’s clubbing scene gets to the glitz and glam of Miami or Las Vegas, offering a mix of flashy décor, upbeat dance music and VIP-style service. The massive room is split over 2 levels, with a spacious dance floor overlooked by the upstairs balconies.
Music-wise, the focus at Tier Nightclub really is on the live DJs, with the central DJ booth as the main focal point. The party vibes are helped along by a state-of-the-art sound system and some cool lighting effects like an LED screen at the front and lasers projected throughout.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
International DJs are booked at Tier club on a semi-regular basis, with the likes of Pete Tong and Laidback Luke hitting the decks and selling out the club. Most weeks, it’s generally local DJs spinning mostly house, EDM and hip-hop.
What can be guaranteed at Tier club every week is a young, dressed-up crowd ready to splash the cash on top-shelf bottles like Moet and Grey Goose – the more expensive the bottle the more attention you’re going to get. That said, for those not wanting to go all out on the bottle service, there are a few well-stocked bars around the edge of the club serving house pours, shots and a range of beers.
Look out on Tier Nightclub’s website to see who they have booked to play, as the line-up and theme of the night changes regularly. To get the full Tier experience, its best to head there around midnight on a weekend night when the club is at its busiest.
Tier Nightclub Orlando
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Sunday from 10.30pm to 2.30am (closed on Mondays)
- Location: 20 E Central Blvd, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
- Tel: +1 407-222-9732