The Groove Nightclub Orlando
Club in Universal Orlando City Walk0
The Groove dance club is a multi-level party venue located at Universal Studios Florida’s City Walk. The club features open format music, a dance floor, and the newest sound and lighting systems. Local and national DJs are there every night. The dress code is casual chic; hats and tank tops are not permitted.
There are several full liquor bars and three themed lounges – The Blue Room with a sci-fi feel; romantic Red Room; and tranquil Green Room with a 70’s vibe. The Groove is designed to look like a century-old theater in various stages of renovation. But this is just for show because they have the latest sound systems, lighting, fog machines, and other effects, including a wall of video screens.
The Groove Orlando is open to those aged 21 and over; but most Wednesdays are Teen Night from 20:00 until midnight, and you must be 15 to 19 years old with a student ID. The dates for Teen Night are listed on the CityWalk Times & Info brochure.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
The Groove Nightclub
Parking: Regular parking $16 and preferred is $22 (valet is available). Florida Residents park free after 6pm with a valid Florida ID
Must be 21 and older
- Opening Hours: 9pm-2am 7 days a week
- Location: Located on the upper level of Universal CityWalk, next to Pat O’Brien’s
- Tel: VIP reservations: 407-224-2166
- Price Range: $7, CityWalk Party Passes are accepted
You May Also Like