The Groove dance club is a multi-level party venue located at Universal Studios Florida’s CityWalk. The club features open format music, a dance floor, and the newest sound and lighting systems. Local and national DJs are there every night. The dress code is casual chic – hats and tank tops are not permitted.
There are several full liquor bars and 3 themed lounges – The Blue Room with a sci-fi feel, the romantic Red Room, and the tranquil Green Room with a ‘70s vibe. The Groove is designed to look like a century-old theatre in various stages of renovation. But this is just for show because they have the latest sound systems, lighting, fog machines, and other effects, including a wall of video screens.
The Groove Orlando is open to those aged 21 and over. Most Wednesdays are Teen Night from 8pm until midnight, and you must be 15 to 19 years old with a student ID. The dates for Teen Night are listed on the CityWalk Times & Info brochure. Entry costs $7 or a CityWalk Party Pass.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
The Groove Nightclub
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9pm to 2am
- Location: Universal CityWalk Orlando, Universal Orlando Resort, 6000 Universal Blvd #7641, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-224-3663