The Beacham is one of the most famous names in Downtown Orlando’s ever-thriving nightlife scene. It also happens to be one of the largest venues about town, making it the perfect place to host huge live concerts.
There’s much to love about the look of the place. It’s housed in a converted 1920s warehouse, with high ceilings, a massive dance floor fronting the elevated stage, and plenty of room to sit towards the back and around the bar (before it fills up, anyway).
The main room at The Beacham Orlando is equipped with a state-of-the-art sound and lighting system, with the main stage having welcomed the likes of 50 Cent, Flo Rider, Paul Oakenfold, Tiesto and David Guetta. It’s best to check their website for events in advance, as each night can offer something totally different in terms of taste and genre.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
On the nights when there isn’t a big-name brand or DJ playing, the venue becomes more of a mainstream nightclub to suit most tastes, with a house DJ keeping things lively with a mix of top 40 hits, EDM, hip-hop and dance remixes. Drinks promos and themed events run every week.
Find The Beacham Orlando nightclub on North Orange Avenue in the Downtown core, between Washington Street and Central Boulevard and walking distance from Lake Eola Park. It’s for over-21s only, with a smart-casual dress code and cover charges depend on the night.
The Beacham Orlando
- Opening Hours: Monday–Thursday from 10am to 5pm, Fridays and Sundays from 10am to 2.30am, Saturdays from 5pm to 2.30am
- Location: 46 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
- Tel: +1 407-648-8363