Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar is a bright, friendly and altogether fun place to come if you’re around the International Drive area, not too far away from both SeaWorld and Disney World.
Pay a visit during daylight hours and what you’ll find is a pretty standard Mexican joint, with all the usual taco, enchilada, and tortilla offerings – all reasonably priced and cooked well. Rocco’s really comes alive after dark though, as the crowd descends upon the spacious bar, migrating away from the slightly less-social booths at the back.
On the drinks front, we shouldn’t even have to tell you what the house specialty is… tequila, of course, and lots of it! And when we say ‘lots’ we mean 425 different varieties, or so they claim. Order one of their signature margaritas or just shoot the stuff back if it’s not a work night.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
The daytime menu is quite long, with quesadillas and tortilla wraps from $11 as well as some more imaginative mains like seafood and steak fajitas served in rock bowls, spicy chicken chimichanga nationale and grilled bistec con chiles rajas. The menu is simplified later on with a ‘late night’ menu focusing on nachos, guacamole and basic tacos starting from just a few dollars each.
Look out for their latest promos on offers on their Facebook page, such as ‘Taco Tuesdays’ where it’s all-you-can eat tacos for $14 and half price drinks! They also run a great Sunday brunch with bottomless mimosas and Bloody Marys for $12-a-head.
Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar Orlando is easy to find, right next to Little Sand Lake on West Sand Lake Road – a minute or so off the main International Drive highway in the southwest of the city.
Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar
- Opening Hours: Monday–Friday from 11.30am to 2am, Saturdays from 11am to 2am, Sundays from 11am to midnight
- Location: Plaza Venezia, 7468 W Sand Lake Rd, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-226-0550