Hooters Bar and Restaurant Orlando is our top pick for a few drinks while watching the big game thanks to the friendliest and prettiest waitresses, multiple sports on the TVs and their famous chicken wings. Orlando now has four separate Hooters bars in the city, in areas including Lake Buena Vista, International Drive and close to Orlando International Airport, but thankfully each of them has a troupe of lively, friendly waitresses in the by-now famous white and orange uniform which marks out a Hooters girl.
All of the restaurants have a fun beach-theme, feature music and show live sports on large flat screens around the establishment – which can be seen from every angle. The extensive menu offers everything from sandwiches and burgers to seafood, steaks and salads, but the one thing you have to try are the Hooters original hot wings – made with Hooters' original hot wing formula. Hooters is also big on service, and has a number of highly-trained and personable waitresses serving tables at all of its branches. The beverage menu at Hooters also includes beer, wine and cocktails, as well as a selection of soft drinks. Hooters serve lunch, dinner, and late-night food, so you can't miss out on this American institution.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
- Opening Hours: Mon - Thu 11:00 - 24:00, Fri & Sat 11:00 - 24:00 and Sun 11:00 - 23:00
- Address: 8510 Palm Parkway Orlando
- Tel: +1 407 239 0900