Hooters Bar and Restaurant Orlando is a great spot for a few drinks while watching the big game, thanks to the friendly waitresses, multiple sports on the TVs and their famous chicken wings. Orlando now has 4 separate Hooters bars in the city, including in Lake Buena Vista, International Drive and close to Orlando International Airport. Each of them has a troupe of lively, friendly waitresses in the famous white and orange uniform.
All of the restaurants have a fun beach theme, feature music and live sports on large flat screens around the establishment – which can be seen from every angle. The extensive menu offers everything from sandwiches and burgers to seafood, steaks and salads, but the one thing you have to try is the Hooters original hot wings – made with Hooters' original hot wing formula. Hooters is also big on service, and has a number of highly-trained and personable waitresses serving tables at all of its branches. The beverage menu at Hooters includes beer, wine and cocktails, as well as a selection of soft drinks.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 11am to midnight, Sunday from 11am to 11pm
- Location: Vista Centre Shoppes, 8510 Palm Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
- Tel: +1 407-239-0900