EVE Nightclub in Orlando has 3 sophisticated areas including a main dance room, large open-air terrace and a more laidback lounge downstairs. Located on the hip and happening South Orange Avenue, the club recruited award-winning designer Charles Doell to spruce up the décor, and the result – according to management – is ‘a cross between the elegance and style of Hollywood and Las Vegas Nightlife’.
The main 5,000-sq-ft club room at EVE Orlando goes big on style, both in terms of interior décor and the crowd it seems to attract. The giant glass chandelier above the dance floor is the main focal point, while an LED wall, TV screens, and VIP booths add to the attractions. The space fits in 3 full-service bars while those with a bit more cash to splash should reserve a table at 1 of the 3 VIP areas, which offer full bottle service.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
A cool 400-sq-ft balcony overlooking the busy Orange Avenue below – one of the most popular nightlife streets in town – while an equally stylish lounge downstairs plays more laid-back house music compared to the dance anthems in the main EVE room.
It’s worth checking out EVE nightclub’s ever-changing line-up of events, which in the past has included everything from live DJ events, acoustic gigs and model shows. Generally, if you’re visiting on the weekend, you can expect commercial dance music filling the club room upstairs. There’s normally a cover charge but they do run some money-saving drinks promos through the week such as $4 shots and $100 bottles on Wednesdays.
Find EVE Orlando nightclub located on S. Orange Avenue in the middle of Downtown, just a few blocks away from Lake Eola Park. Remember it’s 21 and up only (ID required) and no shorts or open shoes for guys.
EVE Nightclub Orlando
- Opening Hours: Mondays from 10pm to 2am, Wednesdays from 9pm to 2am, Thursdays from 10pm to 2am, Friday–Saturday from 10pm to 2.30am, Sundays from 7pm to 1am (closed on Tuesdays)
- Location: 110 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
- Tel: +1 407-602-7462