SunRail is Orlando's commuter train service that covers 3 counties across the Greater Orlando area. It's great for getting to Downtown and other attractions across the city.
SunRail is Central Florida's first passenger railway system and has plans to expand further across the city. The brand-new train system runs above ground and is a great way to see the sights of Orlando without having to drive.
Stop at one of the network's 16 stations, which includes Downtown Orlando's beautiful historic Winter Park, Sanford and Sand Lake Road. The 48.9-mile-long network gives you the option to travel either northbound or southbound and offers a free Wi-Fi service while you ride.
To use the train, you can either purchase and load-up a SunCard or buy an individual ticket to your station of choice. Prices vary depending on how far and through which counties you are traveling. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.
Trains only run between Monday and Friday, when you can enjoy a frequent service in the morning and evening, with an infrequent service during the day. It's best to arrive 20 minutes before your train is due to depart.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
SunRail Orlando Public Transport
- Opening Hours: Monday–Friday about every 30 minutes
- Tel: + 1 855-724-5411