SunRail is Orlando's prominent commuter train service that covers three counties across the greater Orlando area. It's great for access to Downtown and other attractions across the city.
SunRail is Central Florida's first passenger railway system, and has plans to expand further across the city during 2017. The brand-new train system runs overground and is a great way to see the sights of Orlando without having to drive! Stop at one of the network's 12 stations, which includes Downtown Orlando's beautiful historic Winter Park, Sanford and Sand Lake Road. The 61.5-mile-long network gives you the option to travel either northbound or southbound and offers a free Wi-Fi service while you ride. To use the train you can either purchase and load-up a SunCard or buy an individual ticket to the station. Prices vary depending on how far and through which counties you are traveling. Sit back and relax, and enjoy the ride.
Trains do not run on the weekends, only Monday - Friday when you can enjoy a frequent service in the morning and evening, and an infrequent service during the day. It's best to arrive 20 minutes before your train is due to depart. Seven of SunRail's stations have parking facilities.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
SunRail Orlando Public Transport
- Opening Hours: Trains run around half-an-hour at peak times Monday - Friday
- Location: Various locations in Orlando
- Tel: + 1-855-724-5411