Orlando Sanford International Airport is the city’s second airport, and even though it is not as busy as Orlando International Airport it still ranks in the top 30 busiest airports in the world in terms of flight operations (take-offs and landings). This modern, two terminal airport has everything one would need for easy travel and accommodation. Orlando Sanford International Airport provides rental cars, taxi/limo/shuttle services, short-term and long-term parking, and many hotels and dining locations - either in the airport itself or within the immediate surrounding area.
Duty-free shopping is found throughout and you can even relax in The Royal Palm Lounge (in Terminal A only) while you wait for your flight for an additional fee. The Lounge offers ample soft seating with a reading room, two home theaters with surround sound, satellite television, free coffee and soft drinks, a dining area, a youth entertainment center (complete with computers and Sony Playstation consoles), 11 computer stations, wireless access, a children’s playroom, and a dedicated smoking area with a television. You will not only be comfortable in the Orlando Sanford International Airport, but will be well accommodated for your traveling needs and well informed of your flight status by friendly staff.
Orlando Sanford International Airport is located north east of the city, around 30 miles away. You should allow 45 minutes to one hour travel time.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Orlando Sanford International Airport
- Address: 1200 Red Cleveland Blvd, Sanford, Florida
- Tel: +1 407 585 4000
- Website: www.orlandosanfordairport.com