The I-RIDE Trolley is the most convenient and affordable transportation option to hundreds of destinations within the International Drive Resort Area. The trolley is a great cost-saving option, taking the parking and driving hassle out of your vacation.
Each trolley seats 41 riders, including 2 wheelchair positions with an ADA-specified hydraulic lift system. There’s a total of 18 climate controlled, rubber-tired, replica trolleys in the system.
The I-RIDE Trolley is exclusive to the International Drive Resort Area. This covers a huge number of theme parks, including SeaWorld Orlando, Discovery Cove, Universal Studios and Wet ‘n Wild.
The shuttle service around the area comprises 2 lines: The Red Line Trolley, which arrives about every 20 minutes, and the Green Line Trolley, which begins at Major Boulevard, travels along Universal Boulevard, and then takes the same route as the Red Line Trolley. The Green Line Trolley arrives roughly every 30 minutes. Transfers between the Red and Green Line are free. Ask the front desk of your hotel for an I-RIDE Trolley route map for a list of businesses at each trolley stop. The public transportation system runs from 8am to 10.30pm every day.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
- A single fare cost $2 per ride
- A child fare is $1 per ride (ages 3 – 9 with a paying adult)
- Senior citizen (65 and over) fare is $0.25 per ride
- Exact change is required (drivers don’t carry cash and can’t make change)
- Passes are not sold on trolleys
Unlimited Ride Passes
- 1-Day Pass: $5 per person
- 3-Day Pass: $7 per person
- 5-Day Pass: $9 per person
- 7-Day Pass: $12 per person
- 14-Day Pass: $18 per person
Passes can be purchased online and are available at over 100 locations within the International Drive Resort Area. Ask your hotel for information on purchasing passes.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 10.30pm
- Location: 7081 Grand National Dr #105, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-354-5656