Hotels near Universal CityWalk perfectly cater to affluent travelers thanks to luxurious suites and excellent service, as well as a variety of dining and nightlife options. Extravagant facilities are also aplenty at many of these hotels and resorts, ranging from full-service spas, 24-hour fitness centers, and outdoor swimming pools to childcare, daily housekeeping, and limo services.
Universal CityWalk hotels also offer easy access to Universal Orlando’s definitive entertainment hotspot, where you can find plenty of bars and restaurants that stay open well past midnight. A noteworthy joint here is the largest Hard Rock Café in the world, which houses rare rock memorabilia and serves classic American fare. There’s also a cinema, bowling alley, mini-golf course, not forgetting nightly performances from the popular Blue Man Group and live music at Universal CityWalk’s numerous clubs and concert venues.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets