Hotels near Orlando International Airport are perfect for those who only have a short time to stay in the city and enjoy its many attractions. It ensures that there is no rush to catch your flight on the morning of your departure or worrying about how much traffic there will be because the terminal is just down the road. Being the 13th busiest airport in the country in terms of passenger traffic, there’s sure to be plenty of cars on the roads around it, but staying at a hotel right by the runway means that you won’t miss your flight as a result.
There are other advantages to Orlando International Airport hotels beyond convenience for air travelers. The airport’s location in the south of the city puts it close to the main theme parks, including Disney World, Universal Studios Florida and SeaWorld Orlando, all to the west. Head east and you’re almost immediately surrounded by Florida’s stunning wilderness, including unique forests, lakes and wetlands.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure