Hotels near Downtown Orlando are plentiful, ranging from inexpensive inns for budget travelers to sprawling five-star resorts with facilities tailored to all the family. Known as the historical and commercial district of Orlando, visitors can enjoy a wide range of fine restaurants, first-rate nightlife options, quaint art galleries, and fantastic shopping during their holiday. Church Street is Downtown Orlando’s most prominent landmark, where busy nightclubs, international hotels, movie theaters, and shopping complexes are within walking distance from each other.
Downtown Orlando also offers plenty of things to do for travelling families, from enjoying a leisurely ride on a swan peddle boat at Lake Enola Park to shopping for baked goods and quaint jewelry at the Orlando Farmers Market. Featuring cozy guestrooms, warm hospitality, onsite restaurants, and recreational facilities, have a look at our list Downtown Orlando hotels to find an accommodation that best suits your style and budget.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure