Any of these hotels near Florida Citrus Bowl Stadium let you stay within close reach to the home of several of Orlando’s major soccer and American football teams. Also around the stadium are highlights that you can visit within the downtown West Lakes neighbourhood. The area also happens to be the central business district of the city, which means accommodation in this part of Orlando is catered well for both business and leisure travellers. For recreation and leisure, there’s the cultural centre of Loch Haven Park, which consists of art museums, theatres and a science centre.
Staying at any of these hotels around Florida Citrus Bowl Stadium also lets you enjoy the festivities and calendar highlights that are held each year, such as Calle Orange, the annual heritage festival celebrating Puerto Rican culture, as well as the Orlando Cabaret Festival and Orlando Film Festival. For some laughs, there’s the SAK Comedy Lab, the town’s comedy club, and for art lovers there’s the Daily City Mobile Art Show and public art installations around the Downtown area managed by the Orange County Government.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Hotels near Florida Citrus Bowl Stadium
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando John Young Pkwy/S. Park
- International Drive