Hotels near Disney's Hollywood Studios® are ideal spaces for rest and relaxation after exploring the world’s most iconic theme park. Attracting over 10 million visitors every year, Disney's Hollywood Studios® hosts fun-filled shows, thrilling rides, restaurants, and shops. The theme park is divided into several movie-themed sections, including Hollywood Boulevard, Echo Lake, Streets of America, Pixar Place, Animation Courtyard, and Sunset Boulevard (with Star Wars Land and Toy Story Land opening soon).
Disney's Hollywood Studios® hotels range from romantic resorts for honeymooners to Disney-themed villas for travelling families, most of which offering complimentary shuttle services to Orlando’s numerous attractions, shopping, dining, and nightlife hubs. For the convenience of their guests, these hotels are also fitted with recreational facilities such as swimming pool, fitness centers, and spa centers, not forgetting restaurants, bars, and lounges that stay open until late.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure