Hotels near Disney Springs™ area - Lake Buena Vista comprises expansive resorts and upmarket inns with breathtaking surroundings, quality facilities, and excellent service for travelling families. The streets of Disney Springs™ area - Lake Buena Vista are filled with plenty of kid-friendly attractions such as DisneyQuest®, Cirque du Soleil, and World of Disney, which is the largest Disney merchandise store in the world.
This vibrant neighborhood is also a haven for shopping enthusiasts as it houses over 50 stylish retail outlets, including Cirque Du Soleil Boutique, Dino-store, Disney Design-a-Tee, House of Blues Company Store, Lefty’s, Orlando Harley Davidson, and United World Soccer. The lakeside boardwalk of Disney Marketplace offers live performances, food trucks, waterside cafes, and fine-dining venues serving cuisine from all over the world. Travelers can also enjoy a boat ride to Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter and Disney's Port Orleans Riverside. Read on for our extensive inventory of Disney Springs™ area - Lake Buena Vista hotels.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure