Everything You Need to Know About Downtown Orlando
This guide to Downtown Orlando, Florida has everything you need to know about the central hub of the city in the way of hotels, things to do, restaurants, nightlife and shopping.
Forget the theme parks (although Disney and co. are never too far away, a few minutes’ drive out of the city on International Drive); this area shows the historical (and often forgotten) side of Orlando, complete with plenty of great things to do day or night – rain or shine.
Church Street is its vibrant nightlife center, with most venues set around West Church Street, East Church Street, and the surrounding smaller lanes nearby. It’s here where you’ll find several clubs, international hotels, theaters, shopping complexes and the huge Amway Center sports arena.
Take a look at our top 10 lists for Downtown Orlando, including all the best attractions, shops, bars, clubs and hotels!
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets