Shopping at Disney World in Orlando Florida may take second stage to all the rides, rollercoaster and shows, but that doesn’t mean the resort is lacking on the retail side of things. In fact, you could probably spend a whole day just walking around without a day-pass as areas that aren’t classed as separate theme parks are free to access.
Most shopping options at Disney World come in the form of small boutiques and specialist stores, selling everything to generic branded souvenirs, to one-of-a-kind pieces of art of handmade sculptures. You’ll find plenty of shops, restaurants, and cafes inside theme parks like Magic Kingdom and Epcot. Our quick roundup below has focused on the main areas to head to when you’re in the mood for some Disney World shopping.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
The World of Disney store is where you’ll find almost anything Disney-related here, be it gifts, souvenirs, clothing, accessories or a cute pair of giant Mickey ears. The impressive shop façade looks like something straight from a movie set, and once inside you’ll discover 12 different rooms filled with everything Disney, from all the latest blockbuster hits to old-time favourites reminding you of your childhood. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Sunday–Thursday from 10am to 11pm, Friday–Saturday from 10am to 11.30pm
- Location: Marketplace, Disney Springs, 1486 Buena Vista Dr, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
Disney Springs is an outdoor dining, shopping and entertainment complex at the Walt Disney World Resort. There's something for everyone, and you can easily spend the entire day experiencing everything they offer. Most shops are specialty boutiques and specialize in a particular theme, such as Disney's Days of Christmas, The Candy Cauldron and Pin Traders. The largest and most popular store is World of Disney, where you can find apparel, accessories, housewares, gifts, and toys in the largest collection of Disney theme park merchandise in the world. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to midnight
- Location: 1486 East Buena Vista Drive, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
- Tel: +1 407-939-6244
Disney Marketplace Co-Op
Located right next to Disney Springs, the Marketplace Co-Op features several shops next to the water, most of which are under the cover of a big roof. The emphasis here really is on the boutique stores selling niche and specialist items (which don’t usually come cheap). Head to Arribas Brothers for some funky art and collectables, Basin for themed gifts and housewares, Disney Design-a-Tee (to make your own shirt), Disney’s Days of Christmas (if it’s near that time of year again) or get a sugar rush at Goofy’s Candy Company. Again, no day-tickets are required for this area as it’s not part of one of Disney Resort’s designated theme parks.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 11.30pm
- Location: Marketplace, Disney Springs, 1486 East Buena Vista Drive, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores
The Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores is an open-air mall across the other side of International Drive. There are around 50 outlet stores offering year-round discounts of 20-70% on genuine designer brands including Reebok, Crocs, Calvin Klein, Justice, Tommy Hilfiger, Timberland, Fossil, and Nike. Don’t forget that there is another, even larger, Premium Outlet Store on International Drive a little closer to the Orlando Downtown.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 10am to 9pm, Sunday from 10am to 7pm
- Location: 15657 S Apopka Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
- Tel: +1 407-238-9301
This quirky Aladdin’s-themed market is lots of fun, with a modest range of vendors and boutique stores both inside and out. The bazaar-style area is bright and awash with color, particularly impressive when lit up after dark – so have your cameras (and credit card) ready. Trinkets, accessories, artwork, fashion, souvenirs and homeware are all available. Agrabah Bazaar is located at Adventureland, inside Disney’s Magic Kingdom, which means a day-pass is required for you to access the market.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8.30am to 9pm (hours may vary)
- Location: Adventureland, Magic Kingdom Park, 1180 Seven Seas Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, USA