Step inside WonderWorks Orlando, an amusement park that brings entertainment and education together under 1 roof with more than 100 interactive exhibits to challenge the mind in a fun and ‘hands-on’ way.
WonderWorks' unique experience is set in one of Orlando's most unusual buildings because it's upside down! The whole adventure is based around the idea that the building was once a top-secret laboratory in the Bermuda Triangle, but an experiment went wrong and it ended up in Orlando… on its head.
The mind-boggling upside-down journey features 6 “wonder zones”, each with a number of interactive and educational exhibits to be explored. Highlights include the space zone, which has a life-size replica of an EVA suit – the suit that astronauts wear when they are outside their spacecraft – a 4D motion ride and a laser tag game.
Located on International Drive, it’s impossible to miss the giant upturned structure with white colonnades balanced unevenly on what appears to be its roof. Parking is available at the nearby Pointe Orlando Parking Garage, which charges $4 for the first hour and $2 for every hour after that with a maximum of $10. Tickets for attraction are sold up to 90 minutes before closing and cost about $27 for adults and $21 for children.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to midnight
- Location: Pointe Orlando, 9067 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-351-8800