Step inside Wonderworks Orlando, an amusement park that brings entertainment and education together under one roof with more than 100 interactive exhibits to challenge the mind in a fun and ‘hands-on’ way.
Wonderworks' unique experience is set in one of Orlando's most unusual buildings because it's upside down! The whole adventure is based around the idea that the building was once a top-secret laboratory in the Bermuda Triangle, but an experiment went wrong and it ended up in Orlando… on its head. The mind-boggling upside-down journey features six “wonder zones” each with a number of interactive and educational exhibits to be explored. Highlights include the space zone, which has a life-size replica of an EVA suit – the suit that astronauts wear when they are outside the spacecraft, a 4D motion ride and a laser tag game. Located on International Drive, it is impossible to miss the giant upturned structure with white colonnades balanced unevenly on what appears to be its roof. Parking is available at the nearby Pointe Orlando Parking Garage, which charges $4 for the first hour and $2 for every hour after that with a maximum of $10. Tickets are sold up to 90 minutes before closing.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 00:00 365 days a year
- Location: 9067 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 (407) 351-8800
- Price Range: prices start from $26.99 + tax for adults, $20.99 + tax for children